Corporate information COMPOSYSTEM SRL Registered office: Viale Antonio Silvani n. 1 – 40122 BOLOGNA Operational headquarters: Via Tosarelli n. 23 – 40055 CASTENASO (BO) www.composystem.it – email@example.com Fiscal Code and VAT number 03935421200 – R.E.A. di BO 557023
This page describes how to manage the site with reference to the processing of personal data of users who consult it. This is an information that is provided to those who interact with the web services of the COMPOSYSTEM company accessible from the addresses: https://www.pavimento-avvolgibile.it
The processing of personal data provided and / or inferred from browsing the Site is carried out with the aim of:
- allow access and navigation on the Site (execution of the service)
- elaborate anonymous statistics on the use of the Site (legitimate interest)
- check the correct functioning of the same and to ascertain any responsibility in case of offenses committed during navigation (legitimate interest)
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate the Site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols; mere access to the Site therefore entails the acquisition by the Company of these data.
In general, we inform you that the processing of your personal data will be carried out by electronic means and may consist, in addition to their collection, in their registration, storage, modification, communication, cancellation. All personal data processed by the COMPOSYSTEM company are protected by adequate security measures, as required by current legislation and for the time strictly necessary to fulfill the purposes, which in this case of site visitors is 1 year.
The personal data collected in accordance with the above will not be communicated or disclosed to third parties, unless requested by the judicial authorities.
As required by art. 13 of the RGPD (EU) 2016/679, we remind you that you have the right to request the company COMPOSYSTEM to access your personal data, to correct them, to cancel them (where applicable) or to limit their processing. He also has the right to revoke the authorization to process the data for which he has given consent, as well as the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor Authority for the Protection of Personal Data.
All the rights summarized above can be exercised by writing to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be happy to answer you without delay.
Information about cookies treatment
COMPOSYSTEM is committed to protecting your personal information and this document aims to help you understand what information we may collect about you and how we use it.
What are cookies and how we use them
A cookie is a simple text file that is stored on your computer or mobile device by a website server and that only that server will be able to retrieve or read its content. It contains some anonymous information and allows the website to remember some data.
There are different types of cookies, which can be defined as follows:
- TECHNICAL COOKIES
- Navigation or session cookies: used for the sole purpose of transmitting a communication over an electronic communications network, or necessary to provide a service explicitly requested by the user;
- Analytics: used to collect information in aggregate form on the number of users and how they visit the site (if used directly by the site manager);
- Cookie di funzionalità: permettono all’utente la navigazione in funzione di una serie di criteri selezionati (ad es.: la lingua) al fine di migliorare il servizio.
- PROFILING COOKIES
- Aimed at creating profiles relating to the user and used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same in the context of surfing the net.
Perché usiamo i Cookies
- Identify it when authenticating on the Site. In this way the Company can provide product recommendations, display personalized content, make other functions and personalized services available;
- Keep track of items that are saved in your shopping cart;
Here is the list of cookies used on this site: Google Analytics, Youtube Cookie
How to control cookies
The “Help” section of your browser should be able to help you with managing your cookie settings. If you do not wish to receive cookies, you can change your browser settings so that it alerts you when they are sent. It is also possible to delete cookies that have already been stored at any time, through the browser settings. You can choose whether or not to accept the cookies that are set by our site on the cookie settings page.
Must accept cookies in order to visit the site?
No, not necessarily. You can disable them simply by deactivating the cookie function in your browser. However, some parts of the site, as well as other web pages, may not work properly once this function is disabled. For example, in case of access to the reserved area, the website will not be able to proceed without the authentication provided by the cookies.
Where can you find more information about cookies
• Privacy Guarantor
• Independent organizations